By Khyathi Dalal,
- ClimateRock (CLRC) priced its 7.5M units IPO at an offer price of $10/unit; each unit consists of one Class A ordinary share, one-half of one redeemable warrant and one right to receive one-tenth of one Class A ordinary share.
- Each whole warrant holder entitles to purchase one Class A ordinary share, and each ten rights entitle the holder thereof to receive one Class A ordinary share on business closure.
- The exercise price of the warrants is $11.50/share.
- Underwriters granted 45-day option to purchase up to 1.13M additional units.
- Units are expected to trade on the Nasdaq under the symbol, “CLRCU” from today.
- Offer is expected to close on May 2.
- Source : https://seekingalpha.com/news/3828360-climaterock-prices-75m-ipo-trading-starts-today